Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dating: Text Follies

I was getting ready for a date last night with a man/boy/dude that I have been seeing for a few weeks when I received the following text (I shall refer to him as "Dude"):

  • Dude: Sorry babe I don't want such a silly thing to ruin us.  Have a good night.
  • Me: Huh?
  •        What silly thing, "Dude"?
  • Dude:  Uhhhh psssst. Yeah that was sent to the wrong person. Texting after a nap not a good thing
  • Me:  Guess not.
  • Dude:  Soooo. Dinner?

I know you all want to know if I went to dinner. Yes.  Mostly just to see him squirm in his explanation.  I found this to be absolutely hysterical and it helped me to keep some humor instead of flinging my bacon-wrapped shrimp and cheesy grits at him.  Onward and upward!


3 comments:

  1. Any man should have to buy a woman dinner after that. Good for you for cashing in on your meal.

    ReplyDelete