Saturday, December 25, 2010

Favorite Holiday Images...so far

This is the cutest damn cheese ball I've ever seen
This is Lori.
This is Sis, Lori's dog.
I attended an early holiday gathering on the 11th with some of the loveliest ladies I know.


 So many exciting things occurred on the night Erin and I BEDAZZLED our REAL Christmas tree - the angel appearance, the dog photo shoot, and Erin's ornaments and my tree topper melding together to make a stunning tree despite the flipping tinsel. 




 The photo above displays a radio antenna.   These are used often to dial in radio waves to an exact station.  I had not used one of these in quite some time and spent 15 minutes tonight trying to stop Led Zeppelin from running interference on Bing Crosby.  Once I conquered that challenge, it was onto rocking around the Christmas tree and wrapping the gifts that I bought today while shopping with one of my oldest and dearest friends, Jenn.

Wrapping is not my forte.  Compare Erin's sharp, pointed corners to my, well, not so sharp.

Now, decorating the packages is where I spend a little more time as to distract the recipient from my wreckless wrapping.  The next comparison I like to call "Mullet Wrapping" - all business in the front and a party in the back.
horrible corners...ahhh...pretty bow!
um, eeh, ah, geez, hoping you wouldn't notice.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my 30 "followers" and who knows how many "readers."  Blogging about my Random Thoughts amidst the Hoosier Corn Stalks, and you actually reading, has been the best gift.  Thank you for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment