Tuesday, November 2, 2010

21 days

To my committed three followers - THANK YOU!  You have given me a reason to continue on with the second entry into blogland.  I have heard it takes 21 days of doing something to make it a habit, so I am gonna give this a good ol' habit-forming shot.  Hope you guys stick around!
This photo has absolutely no relevance to this post but I felt the need to include a photo.
I foresee this new commitment to writing as a potential procrastination excuse.  For example, I should be working on a requested application.  Besides procrastinating, I am also really good at justifying why I should or should not do something to fit with my own agenda.  I have no interest in filling out this particular application while I am already tucked into bed, blogging to my sister and two dear friends, so I shall claim shenanigans on their request.  Shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment