Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Valuable Prevention

Tonight was Orientation at my new part-time job at a large superstore-type place (see hint below.)  We had a session with a member from the loss prevention team who was by far the most entertaining portion of this 5-hour experience.  He has a Segway, people...for real! The protector/enforcer said something thought provoking that I thought I'd share with you.
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
Deep, huh?  My parents are getting to the age where weird stuff is happening to them and their friends in regards to health.  The stuff I am always thinking, "I don't have to worry about that because I am too young."  Well, I am sure they thought that up till the point that a scare slapped them in their face.  So the list begins: calcium supplements, long walks with Moose, increased H2O intake, smoking cessation (I lied about all the fresh air), decreased sodium, and the list goes on ad infinitum. 
umm...can i get sued for this? 
***MOOSE UPDATE***
Poor fella had a long day in the crate but did well.  GOOD BOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment