Friday, November 19, 2010

Mama Santa

My sweet mother sent an email to my sister, Beth, and I this week asking for a Christmas wish list.  I haven't responded yet because in all honesty, I do not have any major wants and have all that I need.  But if I did have wants, maybe they would look like this...


Dear Mama Santa,
Thank you so much for asking what I might like for the Christmas holiday.  I really don't have any wants or needs.  I would just like to spend some time with the family eating some good food.  But if you absolutely insist on some suggestions, I guess I can come up with a few. 
Moose and I would like to move home with you and Dad and I can be a full-time graduate student.
Oh, I know you're allergic to Moose and I have already boomeranged twice since college, so that's probably not a good idea. Maybe a fancy new camera for posting beautiful images to my blog would be more reasonable.  I like this one:
A little excessive? I haven't had much luck lately posting fancy stuff to the blog, but this camera could change everything.
Probably not, actually...not necessarily a good investment.
Hmmmm....
I sure do miss the garage from my old house, especially with the recent morning frosts.
Automatic Car Starter...AWESOME!

That's just lazy now that I think about it.

Really, Mama Santa, all I want for Christmas is a new pair of socks and a whole day to spend with you in our pajamas watching all the sappy movies we want on Lifetime or Hallmark - seriously.

Love,
Meghan



2 comments:

  1. Love this so much! As we get older, we really do realize what is important, and spending the day with family (in pajamas) is high on the priority list.

    ReplyDelete