Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater

I only have 8 minutes to hit my daily deadline to this blog.  I am late because I had to pick up my pen and journal.  I felt like I have been cheating on my journal the last three nights by blogging.  

The two serve two very different purposes for me and one cannot replace the other.  I will not be flushing out all the insane ideas that hit the paper of my journal here on this blog. I have to get those thoughts out onto paper.  This blog, I guess, is an attempt at actually writing to an audience again, which is something I have not done in quite a while.  My journal's audience is God; he can handle the insanity.  As for the seven of you awesome people maybe reading this, time will only tell.  

1 comment:

  1. I've been blogging for three, almost FOUR years and you have more followers than me. I think I have lurkers. They're cool too, but I'd like some followers.

    I hear you on the paper/pen. I can't do it though - afraid someone will find it and know my deepest thoughts that only God should know. So I keep that journal in my head.

    xox

    ReplyDelete