- Hacker-spammers suck. My Hotmail account got hacked today and I really only use that account for networking. "Hello, Mrs. HR from 2003. Would you like to make some extra cash???" That is just wrong. My boss told me it was a pretty advanced spam job. I wouldn't know, but I don't like it. I feel violated. Do spammers target people...like they wanted me in particular to be humiliated?
- I like tacos. A lot. They are my favorite food. Thanks for winning meal tonight, Mom.
- Moose is snoring next to me...good boy!
- I shopped at Family Dollar this week. Trying to save a few bucks here and there. Why can Family Dollar sell JIF Peanut Butter so much cheaper than Marsh Supermarket...huh?
- My homemade chicken noodle soup somehow became creamy chicken and noodles last night. Where did all the liquid go? It was delicious, so I am not really complaining. Just befuddled.
- My favorite bumper sticker is "What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?"
- Moose is flatulent next to me...not such a good boy.
- Are men from Mars??? Speaking of planets, I am in full agreement with my uncle Regis that Pluto is a planet, dammit!
|How did this little Moose grow into his huge head today??? That's a lot of bone shifting and stuff.|